€20.00 / year
The Irish Childhood Bereavement Network is a hub for those working with bereaved children, young people and their families. Membership is €20 per year. Members can cancel at any time.
The Irish Childhood Bereavement Network is a hub for those working with bereaved children, young people and their families. The ICBN is a member organisation and membership is open to professionals working directly with bereaved children, those who occasionally support them and people interested in the area of children and young people’s loss.
Membership will entitle you to the following benefits:
- A monthly ezine highlighting news from the sector, a spotlight on a particular issues, funding, research, events and more!
- An annual programme of events to help you meet other individuals doing similar work;
- Your service will be included in list of subscribers;
- Policy and best practice guidelines;
- ICBN resources, fliers and tool kits;
- Discounted membership to the Irish Hospice Foundation E-learning platform on bereavement and loss
By becoming a member of the network you must adhere to our best practice guidelines, principles and vision and mission which can be found on our website www.childhoodbereavement.ie and a signed copy must be returned with this form in order to validate your membership.
Automate Annual Payments by Card, Just Pay for This Year