Irish Childhood Bereavement Network membership is a must for any organisation or individual working in the area of childhood bereavement in Ireland. It will provide access to peer support, learning opportunities and a monthly news round up for bereavement professionals. By joining, you will become part of a coordinated approach to ensuring that all children have the support they need to deal with a bereavement. Why not join today!
How can I become a member?
To become a member please download our Membership form and Best Practice Guidelines, Principles, Vision and Mission and return to Claire Banks, ICBN, 4th Floor, Morrison Chambers, 32 Nassau Street, Dublin 2.
Why join The Irish Childhood Bereavement Network?
The ICBN is the first organisation in Ireland to specifically support professionals working in the area of childhood bereavement. Membership will connect you with other people working in the sector and enable you to obtain support from people who understand the challenges of your role. The network will stay up-to-date on new research and practice tools and will be a national voice to influence relevant policy.
Benefits of membership include:
- A monthly Ezine highlighting news from the sector, a spotlight on a particular issues, funding, research, events and more!
- An annual programme of events to help you meet other individuals doing similar work;
- Policy and best practice guidelines;
- ICBN resources, fliers and tool kits;
- Discounted membership to the Irish Hospice Foundation E-learning platform on bereavement and loss